Obesity is an epidemic in our nation, and unfortunately, the move towards beauty in all sizes has encouraged this unhealthy style of living to continue. While everyone is certainly beautiful in their way, that’s no excuse to live a life that will make you prone to heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and other potentially deadly medical conditions.
As many people research methods by which they can lose weight and get healthy, they may come across a scientific-sounding term: lipotropic injections. Explore what you need to know about how a fat burning injection or vitamin cocktail shots can help you lose weight and get healthy again.
What are Vitamin Cocktail Shots?
Vitamin cocktail shots are compounds of various vitamins—all natural substances—that help to improve metabolism, increase liver function and improve the flow of bile and fat from your gallbladder and liver. This in turn accelerates the rate at which fat is removed via your liver. The end-result is healthy, non-invasive weight loss when combined with the right diet and exercise.
How often do I need to have a fat burning injection?
You will come in for a fat burning injection once or twice a week during your program. The length of your program will be between you and your doctor, as will the specific type of injection you will receive. Advanced Medical Weight Loss & Wellness Centers, Inc., offers a range of these vitamin shots which can be tailored to your body’s specific needs.
What will be in my shot?
Getting familiar with the contents of the different shots we offer, and what they can do for you, is important to understand how your weight loss will progress. We offer lipotropic injections that will contain a cocktail of some of the following vitamins. Your shot will be tailored to your specific body needs under the supervision of a medical professional.
- Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA): These are used to help your body break down carbohydrates and produce more energy in the body.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): This vitamin is essential for supporting your immune system and maintaining healthy body functions.
- Biotin: A member of the B-vitamin family and also called vitamin H, biotin can be used for diabetes as it boosts metabolism by lowering insulin and improving blood sugar control.
- Choline: Another B-vitamin-related substance, choline is important to nervous system function.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12, or cyanocobalamin, is used to improve metabolic, blood cell and nervous system health.
- Pyridoxine: This vitamin can help to treat anemia, heart disease, high cholesterol, and clogged arteries, as well as immune boosting, eye and bladder infections, cancer prevention and treating kidney stones.
- Riboflavin: Vitamin B2 is vital for red blood cell production and carbohydrate processing.
- Thiamin: Vitamin B1 helps the body convert carbohydrates into energy. Excess carbohydrates are a leading cause of fat and create a danger for diabetes.
- Vitamin D3: Again, this vitamin is essential for helping those that don’t metabolize carbohydrates effectively. It can also treat osteoporosis, bone pain, bone loss and hyperparathyroidism.
For more information about how a safe and non-invasive fat-burning injection or vitamin cocktail shots can help you, contact Advanced Medical Weight Loss at 702-897-9797 for a FREE weight loss appointment today!