“I finally found a Weight Loss program that WORKS!”
Since all people have different metabolisms and eating disorders, there are numerous variables that determine their weight loss needs. We adjust these variables so that all our patients lose weight at a safe and healthy rate. *
*Individual Results May Vary
Not Just Another Fad Diet
Americans will spend more than $35 Billion on weight-loss programs and diet-related products this year alone. Currently, the United States is the most obese nation in the world, with 70 million people overweight and more than 8 million dieting every day.
For the first time, researchers are viewing obesity as a disease requiring medication. Advanced Medical’s combination of medicines are the first to be successfully commercialized in the weight-loss industry in the last 25 years! This breakthrough has not come about easily. Both the private and public sector has devoted vast resources in research and testing.
Our program is successful because we offer:
- The Latest Prescription Appetite Suppressants
- HCG now available (Pharmaceutical only)
- Physician Supervised
- Guaranteed Results In Writing
- Customized Nutrition Programs
- Helps Manage Diabetes
- Lower Blood Pressure and Cholesterol
- One (1) Year FREE Maintenance
According to the National Institutes of Health, obesity is so much more than just another behavioral problem. Obesity is a serious disease and should be viewed as such. That means that without controlling and or supplementing the body’s natural biological defenses, weight loss will continue to be a no win proposition.
Indeed, obesity is serious. Eventually it can lead to the development of high blood pressure, diabetes, and even some forms of cancer. But like many other diseases, it can now be controlled through medication, proper nutrition, and moderate exercise.
Advanced Medical Weight Loss & Wellness Center offers the most comprehensive approach to this complex and sometimes misunderstood problem. By eliminating the bodies desire to snack with medication and supplementing this with moderate exercise and a well balanced diet, our patients have enjoyed three times the effects of most conventional diets. Adherence to these principles has successfully resulted in an average weight loss of 3-5 pounds per week in most cases…
Our Services and Programs Include:
- Tens of Thousands of successful patients
- Extremely dedicated staff performance hosting a variety of professional services to see that you reach your goals safely
- Several options of medically supervised weight loss programs designed to fit your individual lifestyle
- Lab work required
- Board Certified Physician to evaluate and assess your medical condition
- Nutritionist and Staff Counselors monitoring you every step of the way, to achieve your weight loss goal sensibly
- The best weight loss and nutrition products available in-house to help you lose pounds and inches effectively
- One-On-One support by our Nutritionist or Staff Counselors
- Once a week Weigh-Ins, regular body composition analyses, monitoring of vital signs and general health, and behavioral guidance support
- Pre-Diet Evaluation, in order to select the program most suited for your needs and lifestyle. Includes medical questionnaire, weight loss history, goal sheet to let you know current weight, body fat and what your final goal is
- Blood Work and a physical exam by our Licensed Physician to ensuring you of a safe weight loss program
- Outstanding record with the Nevada State Medical and Pharmacy Boards